DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals in 30+ offices located in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals. People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHG’s culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
Middle market companies involved in mergers and acquisitions face unique and complicated challenges with each transaction; DHG advises these companies across numerous industries throughout the transaction process, allowing them to proceed, renegotiate, restructure or withdraw from these transactions. A career with DHG Transaction Advisory will offer you the chance to be involved in one of the premier middle market deal advisory practices in the US. The DHG Transaction Advisory team provides a challenging, rewarding and entrepreneurial opportunity for individuals to improve their skill set and career trajectory. Start carving the career you want to be on by applying today if you are looking for a challenging and fast-paced environment that provides the chance to work with DHG leaders as well as high-profile clients like corporate strategic buyers, private equity funds, family offices, mezzanine lenders and other financial investors.
• Participate in buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements with both private equity and strategic corporate buyers
• Prepare (i) quality of earnings, (ii) working capital and (iii) debt and debt-like items analyses
• Analyze the financial operations of the target companies and identify issues that may impact the purchase price
• Understand and evaluate financial and operational trends of target companies
• Communicate due diligence findings in a formal report
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships/project management
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• Will travel regularly (approximately 30%)
• 2+ years of recent audit, transaction advisory or other relevant experience required
• Previous experience in a consulting or top 20 public accounting firm preferred
• Demonstrated career achievements and academic excellence preferred
• Current CPA license or in the process of sitting for the CPA exam required