DHG is a certified public accounting and advisory firm offering assurance, tax and advisory services. With a growing international presence and ranking amongst the top 20 accounting firms in the nation, the firm combine’s deep industry experience with a strong commitment to personal service. DHG understands the complexities and challenges of delivering both regulatory and strategic change initiatives by offering a fresh perspective and innovative solutions to complex risk, compliance, and regulatory concerns. The firm’s consulting and advisory clients include Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries in all 50 states and internationally.
The IT Advisory Senior Consultant participates in and supervises multiple client engagement teams and other related activities. Engagements focus on the assessment and/or evaluation of Information Technology (IT) systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks. Engagements may be either assurance (attestation) and/or risk advisory in nature, and vary considerably in size and complexity. All of our IT Risk & Assurance services, whether assurance or advisory in nature, are designed for the dual purpose of strengthening internal controls and, in so doing, help to improve IT and business performance. In addition to assurance-related engagements such as financial attestation and Service Organization Controls Reporting engagements, our IT risk advisory services focus on IT governance and effectiveness; IT program management and assurance; security and controls of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations; and business intelligence and information analysis.
• This professional serves as a fieldwork leader to assist clients in employing proper information systems, resources, and controls to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk
• Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop work program timelines, risk assessments, and other planning documents
• Work with the engagement team to document the business processes dependent on information technology
• Serve as a fieldwork leader by directing the daily progress of fieldwork and informing supervisors of engagement status
• Demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
• Ability to multitask and work closely and effectively with other members of the engagement team and client management
• Ability to work with the engagement team to document the business processes dependent on information technology
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
• Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline required
• 3+ years of related work experience required
• Prior experience working as an IT auditor or IT risk adviser for a public accounting firm, a professional services firm, or within industry required
• Experience in applying relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following engagements preferred: (a) financial statement audits; (b) internal or operational audits; (c) Service Organization Controls Reporting engagements; and/or (d) ERP security and control reviews preferred (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft)
• CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP or CIA certification is preferred